Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A tailored jacket in an Italian-woven wool blend, spliced with a silk scarf detailed with excerpts from 'The Rime of the Ancient Mariner' poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
- Jacket length: 75cm/29.5in
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 59% wool, 41% polyester
- Undercollar: 72% wool, 28% viscose
- Panel: 100% Mulberry silk
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted closure, notch lapels, hand-stitched buttonhole on lapel, chest welt pocket, jet pockets, working cuffs, double vent
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Jacket sleeves can be altered using our in-store service. Please see FAQs for details.
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery